- A list of enclosures that should be sent along with the application form is appended to the same.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of admission/ interview.
- Last date to receive the filled in application form in the offices concerned
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- All admissions will be provisional till it is finalized by the University.
University will not be responsible for delay in communication or late receipt of memo sent by the University.
- If by any circumstance the enrollment of any course does not reach half of the sanctioned strength, that course will not be conducted during this academic year.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any centre, shift the venue of the centre or amalgamate two or more centres.
Those who have qualified from Universities other than MG University / Board of examinations in Kerala / CBSE / ICSE should produce eligibility/recognition certificate from this University and Migration Certificate/NOC from the parent University/Board at the time of admission.