(Established by the Government of Kerala)
click here TO ➡ APPLY ONLINE TO VARIOUS COURSES UNDER CPAS
APPLICATION FEE: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST). Candidates applying under NRI quota for courses under SME & UCE should remit Rs. 750/- additionally.
➡ Documents to be enclosed with the printout of application sent to colleges
Candidate should go through the prospectus of various courses before applying online.
Click here for >>format of medical fitness certificate
Important: Based on the Para 8 of the Judgement dated 11.06.2018 in WP (C) No. 14007 of 2018 regarding NRI admission and the sponsorship, Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee for Medical Education in Kerala (AFRC) has issued a direction that the sponsorship certificate submitted by NRI applicants should specify that the applicant is a dependent of the sponsor. click here >>>to view the order from AFRC.
Note: Applicants can choose more than one courses in a single application for PG courses based on the eligibility.
Click here >>to download Admission Prospectus 2020-21 of courses under STAS
Click here >>to download Admission Prospectus 2020-21 of courses under UCE
Note: Admission to 95% of seats to courses under University College of Engineering are filled by Government through Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) based on KEAM. Eligible applicants can apply to 5% of seats (NRI) through this web site. Details available in the prospectus
Click here >>to download Admission Prospectus 2020-21 of courses under ICJ
Click here >>to download Admission Prospectus 2020-21 of courses under ILIS
Click here >>to download Admission Prospectus 2020-21 of courses under SALS
Click here >>to download Admission Prospectus 2020-21 of courses under CAC
Click here >>to download Admission Prospectus 2020-21 of courses under CTE (B.Ed courses)
Last date to apply online and receive the printouts in concerned colleges
|Courses||Apply Online||Receive print out at the college|
|UG Courses (Courses other than applied through CAP)||04-09-2021||09-09-2021|
|PG Courses (Courses other than applied through CAP)||10-07-2020||16-09-2021|
|B Ed Courses||10-09-2021 or after the UG results are published|
|B Tech courses under UCE (NRI seats only)||13-08-2021|
|UG Courses under STAS (other than applied through CAP)||15-08-2021|
1. School of Medical Education (SME) –0481-2598790
2. School of Technology & Applied Sciences (STAS) – STAS Kottayam ( 0481-2392928); STAS Edappally : 0484 2334601; STAS Pathanamthitta : 0468-2224785. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. University College of Engineering (UCE), Muttom, Thodupuzha(04862-256222, 256534) email@example.com
4. Institute of Communication and journalism (ICJ) – 0481 – 2391870, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Institute of Library and Information Science (ILIS) – 0481-2595508, email@example.com
6. School of Applied Life Sciences (SALS) – 0468 2323957, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. College of Arts and Commerce (CAC) – 0468-2225777, email@example.com
8. College of Teacher Education (CTE) – 0468-2362392, 04828-202952, 0485-2833850