(Established by the Government of Kerala)
(Previously run by Mahatma Gandhi University)
click here >> FOR ➡ CPAS ADMISSION 2019-20 NOTIFICATION
Note: Applicants are requested to log on to online application portal and verify the application number of the applications submitted to courses under School of Medical Education for future reference. If any change in application number take a print out and submit at the time of admission counselling mentioning the old number. Click her to log on to onlineapplication portal
APPLICATION FEE: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST). Candidates applying under NRI quota for courses under SME & UCE should remit Rs. 750/- additionally.
Candidate should go through the prospectus of various courses before applying online.
Important: Based on the Para 8 of the Judgement dated 11.06.2018 in WP (C) No. 14007 of 2018 regarding NRI admission and the sponsorship, Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee for Medical Education in Kerala (AFRC) has issued a direction that the sponsorship certificate submitted by NRI applicants should specify that the applicant is a dependent of the sponsor. click here >>>to view the order from AFRC.
Note: Applicants can choose more than one courses in a single application for PG courses based on the eligibility.
Note: Admission to 95% of seats to courses under University College of Engineering are filled by Government through Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) based on KEAM. Eligible applicants can apply to 15% of seats (NRI) through this web site. Details available in the prospectus
Last date to apply online and receive the printouts in concerned colleges
|College||Courses||Last date to Apply Online||Last date to Receive print out at the college|
|School of Medical Education||UG||06.06.2019||11.06.2019, 3 pm|
|School of Applied Life Sciences||PG||20.06.2019||25.06.2019|
|School of Technology and Applied Sciences||UG & PG||As per MG University CAP|
|Institute of Communication and Journalism||PG||As per MG University CAP|
|Institute of Library and Information Science||BLIS||As per MG University CAP|
|College of Arts and Commerce||UG||As per MG University CAP|
|Colleges of Teacher Education||BEd||No change|
1. School of Medical Education (SME) –0481-2598790
2. School of Technology & Applied Sciences (STAS) – Main Office 0481-2392928, 2391000,
(Edappally: 0484 2340402, 0484 2334601), (Pathanamthitta: 0468-2224785)
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. University College of Engineering (UCE) – 04862-256222, 256534
4. Institute of Communication and journalism (ICJ) – 0481 – 2391870, email@example.com
5. Institute of Library and Information Science (ILIS) – 0481-2595508, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. School of Applied Life Sciences (SALS) – 0468 2323957, email@example.com
7. College of Arts and Commerce (CAC) – 0468-2225777, firstname.lastname@example.org
8. College of Teacher Education (CTE) – 0481 2391264, 04868 232616, 2441217