(Established by the Government of Kerala)
Click below to view Fee structure for courses under School of Medical Education 2020-21 admission
2. Fee Structure for PG courses of School of Medical Education
Click here for >>format of medical fitness certificate
Admission to fill vacant seats of PG and UG Paramedical courses
Centre for Professional and Advanced Studies
School of Medical Education, Gandhinagar, Kottayam
Few vacant seats including NRI seats are available for Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) and Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) courses.
One vacant NRI seat is available for BSc Medical Microbiology course.
Interested and eligible candidates shall register, login and apply for the same using the link available in the website given below. The link shall be open from 18.02.2020 to 24.02.2021.
Applicants shall refer the SME Admission prospectus 2020-21 for eligibility and other details of the courses
For queries (regarding this only) contact Mr. Ranjithkumar 9496414734 or Mr. Deepu 99471471747
Click here >>> register and login for new applicants
Click here>>> for PG fee details
Click here>>> for UG fee details
Click here>>>for fee structure of SC/ST/OEC students
Few vacant seats are available for B Pharm course conducted by School of Medical Education (SME) of Centre for Professional and Advanced Studies (CPAS). Interested candidates who are KEAM qualified for Pharmacy course shall mail their details (name, address, and contact number) along with the scanned copies of SSLC, Plus two mark list, and KEAM qualified data sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23.11.2020, 2 pm. The short listed candidates shall be called for admission counseling.
Note: The last date to apply online to all PG courses under CPAS is extended from 31.08.2020 to 12.09.2020 and to all B.Ed courses from 31.08.2020 to 20.09.2020. The last date to receive the printouts at the college will be 16.09.2020 and 25.09.2020 respectively. Click here for details
APPLICATION FEE: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST). Candidates applying under NRI quota for courses under SME & UCE should remit Rs. 750/- additionally.
➡ Documents to be enclosed with the printout of application sent to colleges
Candidate should go through the prospectus of various courses before applying online.
Important: Based on the Para 8 of the Judgement dated 11.06.2018 in WP (C) No. 14007 of 2018 regarding NRI admission and the sponsorship, Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee for Medical Education in Kerala (AFRC) has issued a direction that the sponsorship certificate submitted by NRI applicants should specify that the applicant is a dependent of the sponsor. click here >>>to view the order from AFRC.
Note: Applicants can choose more than one courses in a single application for PG courses based on the eligibility.
Note: Admission to 95% of seats to courses under University College of Engineering are filled by Government through Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) based on KEAM. Eligible applicants can apply to 5% of seats (NRI) through this web site. Details available in the prospectus
Last date to apply online and receive the printouts in concerned colleges
|Courses||Apply Online||Receive print out at the college|
|UG Courses (Courses other than applied through CAP)||16-08-2020||21-08-2020|
|PG Courses (Courses other than applied through CAP)||16-08-2020||21-08-2020|
|B Ed Courses||16-08-2020||21-08-2020|
1. School of Medical Education (SME) –0481-2598790
2. School of Technology & Applied Sciences (STAS) – STAS Kottayam ( 0481-2392928); STAS Edappally : 0484 2334601; STAS Pathanamthitta : 0468-2224785. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
3. University College of Engineering (UCE), Muttom, Thodupuzha(04862-256222, 256534) firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Institute of Communication and journalism (ICJ) – 0481 – 2391870, email@example.com
5. Institute of Library and Information Science (ILIS) – 0481-2595508, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. School of Applied Life Sciences (SALS) – 0468 2323957, email@example.com
7. College of Arts and Commerce (CAC) – 0468-2225777, firstname.lastname@example.org
8. College of Teacher Education (CTE) – 0468-2362392, 04828-202952, 0485-2833850