(Established by the Government of Kerala)
click here >> FOR ➡ CPAS ADMISSION 2020-21 NOTIFICATION
Click below to view Fee structure for courses under School of Medical Education 2020-21 admission
2. Fee Structure for PG courses of School of Medical Education
Click here for >>format of medical fitness certificate
Note: The last date to apply online to all PG courses under CPAS is extended from 31.08.2020 to 12.09.2020 and to all B.Ed courses from 31.08.2020 to 20.09.2020. The last date to receive the printouts at the college will be 16.09.2020 and 25.09.2020 respectively. Click here for details
APPLICATION FEE: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST). Candidates applying under NRI quota for courses under SME & UCE should remit Rs. 750/- additionally.
➡ Documents to be enclosed with the printout of application sent to colleges
Candidate should go through the prospectus of various courses before applying online.
Important: Based on the Para 8 of the Judgement dated 11.06.2018 in WP (C) No. 14007 of 2018 regarding NRI admission and the sponsorship, Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee for Medical Education in Kerala (AFRC) has issued a direction that the sponsorship certificate submitted by NRI applicants should specify that the applicant is a dependent of the sponsor. click here >>>to view the order from AFRC.
Note: Applicants can choose more than one courses in a single application for PG courses based on the eligibility.
Note: Admission to 95% of seats to courses under University College of Engineering are filled by Government through Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) based on KEAM. Eligible applicants can apply to 5% of seats (NRI) through this web site. Details available in the prospectus
Last date to apply online and receive the printouts in concerned colleges
|Courses||Apply Online||Receive print out at the college|
|UG Courses (Courses other than applied through CAP)||16-08-2020||21-08-2020|
|PG Courses (Courses other than applied through CAP)||16-08-2020||21-08-2020|
|B Ed Courses||16-08-2020||21-08-2020|
1. School of Medical Education (SME) –0481-2598790
2. School of Technology & Applied Sciences (STAS) – STAS Kottayam ( 0481-2392928); STAS Edappally : 0484 2334601; STAS Pathanamthitta : 0468-2224785. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. University College of Engineering (UCE), Muttom, Thodupuzha(04862-256222, 256534) email@example.com
4. Institute of Communication and journalism (ICJ) – 0481 – 2391870, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Institute of Library and Information Science (ILIS) – 0481-2595508, email@example.com
6. School of Applied Life Sciences (SALS) – 0468 2323957, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. College of Arts and Commerce (CAC) – 0468-2225777, email@example.com
8. College of Teacher Education (CTE) – 0468-2362392, 04828-202952, 0485-2833850